Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-16-2010, 10:55 AM  

Needles, ca
My name is Richard and I live in Needles, CA; just on the border of AZ and NV.

Old 10-16-2010, 05:26 PM  

Monterey, CA
Hi I'm Matthew and I am in Monterey, ca.
Spend most of my time finding something to do in the outdoors; there's a lot of that around here.
And then when I have money and time I like to tinker on the Jeep.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:56 PM  
MRB

Sacramento, California
Hi all, I'm Carl and come over here from another forum. Over there I'm known as mrm14. I grew up in Sacramento area and left in the mid 80's. Now I've been back here in Sacramento since 2004. Hope to join in some of your posts and will add what I can of the Sacramento and surrounding areas.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:17 PM  

astoria, oregon
Hello my name is Doc. I am ex Air Force and a disabled veteran. I work on School Buses and heavy equipment for a living.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:12 PM  

san diego, california
Hi there all. Names seth. active duty navy stationed in San Diego. From Tn. I like it here but i dont like bein so far away from my family all of them are on the east coast.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:20 PM  

Goleta, CA
Hi Everyone,
I'm Rob from Goleta, right next to Santa Barbara.
I work 2 pointless jobs to live here with my wife and our 2 month old son.
If I have any free time I enjoy shooting, jeeping, and dirt biking.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:10 PM  
Supporting Member

San Jose, CA
Hey everyone, my name's Travis. I live in San Jose with my beautiful wife and two daughters. I'm a biomaterials scientist, and develop medical devices for a living. I love helping people!

In my spare time I ride my motorcycle, a 2007 Yamaha FZ6, brew beer, and run. Not necessarily in that order.

I'm a transplant from Ontario CA where I grew up. Moved up here in late '97.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
Old 11-01-2010, 11:24 PM  

Pasadena, CA
Hi, I'm Ken.
-I have 2 grown kids.
-I'm an old backpacker who doesn't belong to the Sierra Club.
-Fords & Mercs have been my primary rides over the years.
-About 4 years ago I bought my 1st 4x4, & have found something that I love to do. Currently I have a 73 Bronco, a 90 Bronco, & my wife has a 76 CJ5.
-I work for a small construction company. My past jobs list sounds like a country song (I've Been Everywhere). I guess the most unusual job was making ankle joints for artificial legs.
-Home is in Pasadena, CA.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:19 PM  

oakdale, ca
Hi Dale here. live in the Modesto area. Been on disability the last couple years. So lots of free time. I enjoy shooting mostly rimfire benchrest, riding my motorcycle when I can, and have 2 wonderful grandchildren.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:06 AM  

San Francisco, CA
Hi everyone, I'm Roger. OIF vet going to school in SF with plans of transfer for a mechanical engineering degree.

Love tinkering on anything, particularly older stuff that's fun to diagnose how it works... at one point I was up to 5 motorcycles and a truck, and only one of the motorcycles was younger than me Finally hit project overload and sold off the paint shaker(shovelhead) and truck to buy a low mileage modern jeep. Less chance of trouble(relatively speaking), so hopefully only "optional" projects are likely to pop up for me there for a little while at least. Also far easier to park/maneuver around here than an 8ft bed full size.

Was big into outdoor stuff at some point, hope to get back to my roots there once school is less demanding.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.