Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-08-2011, 09:56 AM  

Minneapolis, MN
Minnesotan taking a West Coast roadtrip this summer

Hey all,

My wife and I are planning a roadtrip from Portland to LA in July of this year, and we're trying to prioritize the points we want to hit. Obviously we can't catch every last thing between these two cities over the course of a few weeks, so we need some input for some must-sees.

I have been to San Fran a couple of times, but other than that, the only place in California we've been to is San Diego (which is why we're ending our southern journey in LA).

A few things about us. I'm 30, my wife's 29. I'm a homebrewer, like a lot of folks on this forum, so any good brewery tours would be highlights. We enjoy wine too, but we're not uber-rich. We're hoping to do a vineyard tour or two, but not break the bank, so any recommendations there would be great. Cool restaurants, scenic spots, unique places, are what we want to check out. Shopping and kitchy tourist traps are looow on the priority list.

Must-sees in San Fran, Santa Barbara and LA would be great. We'd love to head inland to get to a park or two (Yosemite, Sequoia, Joshua Tree, etc), but again, won't have enough time to check out all the cool cities on the coast and all the parks inland and some vineyards with the amount of time we have, so any input there would be great.

Thanks!

Old 01-26-2011, 02:49 PM  

Minneapolis, MN
BUMP.

C'mon guys!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads