Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-02-2010, 06:57 AM  

Barrie, Ontario
Yes, Bettman sucks and I too don't like what he's doing/done to Hockey for Canada. Rumor has it that the Oilers are in talks with Quebec City to try and move there? I do like seeing other Canadian cities getting teams, but why from other cities that can house a team? Why put up such a stink when Balsillie was trying to move the team from AZ to ON?

Price....wow did he ever turn it on at the right time! I have to admit that I was a naysayer when that trade happened, I was actually happy because I'm far from a Habs fan (Leafs fan, you understand).....but Halek isn’t looking too hot right now in St. Louis.

Old 12-02-2010, 11:26 AM  

Edmonton, Alberta
The word here is that the Oilers management was meeting with people in Quebec City to talk about how they are going about getting a taxpayer funded arena, to get ideas about how to gain some more ground with the City of Edmonton.

I really don't see the Oilers moving, the city is hockey mad, fans still go to the games, and it's only going to get better as the young guys get good. In addition, all indications are that the Oilers do turn a profit. However, if the Oilers do start to lose money here, I would expect that Katz would move the team if he thought he'd be able to return to a profit.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:12 AM  

Montreal, Quebec
Go Habs go
Old 12-27-2010, 03:57 PM  

Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
Go LEAFS!!! I really hope someday we win. Lol
Old 12-27-2010, 09:19 PM  
Where am I ????

Calgary, Alberta
Flames fan here. We might get somewhere if they can string some wins together.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:46 AM  

Anyone following the world junior hockey tournament? I'm thinking it will be tough for the Canadian squad to de-throne the Americans.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:39 PM  

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Devils fan here. Although they are having a tough time. I play goal at least twice a week. The best sport known to man.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.