Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

View Poll Results: How should the Canadian forum be subdivided
Split it into provinces & territories and be done with it fer crying out loud. 17 48.57%
Start with major regions and spin off proviinces and then areas within provinces based on interest. 12 34.29%
Keep it the way it is. 5 14.29%
Other, please explain your reasoning. 1 2.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 10-20-2010, 08:44 PM  
Where am I ????

Calgary, Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
Unless more people start to vote, I'd say leave it the way it is.
I agree, the number of posts and the number of Canadian members seems to have tapered off.

Old 10-21-2010, 04:54 PM  

Pefferlaw, Ontario
I agree with poster Fury440

Allowing for Provinces and Territories to be divided will allow for more socializing within the areas. Once they are divided, you will find that competition can happen between areas a lot easier.

Old 11-02-2010, 06:37 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddyboy2u View Post
I agree, the number of posts and the number of Canadian members seems to have tapered off.
170 views, 15 votes.
Says it all.
C'est la vie.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:20 PM  

North Vancouver, BC
I think Just 1 for BC and another for the lost areas the rest of the country just gets to cold to really be outside plus we have all the great Mountain biking :P
Old 11-09-2010, 10:39 AM  

Hamilton, Ontario
Don't forget, not everyone is here from the Jeep forums... I'm actually here from a homebrew beer forum.

So Jeep owners, while you can go through the bush, I have automatically better beer, and if I may be so bold, a better selection of b**h
Old 11-15-2010, 10:34 PM  

Calgary, Alberta
Wow another brewer, cool.

I would vote to split and agree with a general forum, this solves both issues, as people can start to group themselves to area but we can still have a gf for now.

But why is the poll closed?
Old 11-15-2010, 11:50 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
You Canadians should be getting all of your friends on here, too! I'm all for getting this thing done, but I'm moreso all for not having dead sub-forums!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 11-16-2010, 01:23 PM  

Barrie, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuarra View Post
Don't forget, not everyone is here from the Jeep forums... I'm actually here from a homebrew beer forum.

So Jeep owners, while you can go through the bush, I have automatically better beer, and if I may be so bold, a better selection of b**h
Nice one! I too am a home brewer.

I would suggest going by province, it is "City Profile" and If i'm looking for things to do in a particular city then I would first look to the province it resides.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:43 PM  

Hamilton, Ontario
I think dividing by province would be easier to look through post
Old 11-16-2010, 05:23 PM  

Sioux Lookout, ON
Of course all of us poor souls from northern ontario (no i don't mean barrie) would be stuck hanging out with the 'tobans to find something in common...meh, could be worse. Perhaps we could split this into urban and rural. Small towners could argue about guns and chainsaws, and those from Toronto and Calgary could argue about Paris Hilton and metrosexuals.

Closed Thread

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.