Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-08-2010, 01:31 PM  

Moncton, New Brunswick
New Brunswick

Hi i`m Jake from Moncton New Brunswick .... proud to be the first to post up here... i will be adding a link to our local jeep club site.... nbjeepclub.com for anyone who is interested in our site stop in!,.... we are a local non-profit jeep club and offroad enthusiasts.... i`m sure once i post a link to this site we will get a multitude of New Brunswick offroad enthusiasts signing up! Cheers Jake

Old 10-15-2010, 10:32 AM  
Where am I ????

Calgary, Alberta
Hello Jake, nice to see New Brunswick. I have not been there but I hear it is a beautiful place. I have been to the east coast of the U.S. like to Maine and Mass. Connecticut and New York/Long Island and South Carolina. I am really hoping in the next year to visit the eastcoast of our great country. What would be the best thing to see out there?

Old 10-21-2010, 05:08 PM  

Pefferlaw, Ontario
My dad was from Cambelton NB. They have some snow problems there hey?
Old 01-21-2011, 06:34 PM  

Moncton, New-Brunswick
Hey Jake,

Nice to see you here. Cant wait to get the old jeep back on the road. Its been way too long.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:59 AM  

Calgary, Alberta
May have to keep this in mind. NB is one of the places the wife said she would move to if we were to move. (please get me out of Calgary)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads