Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Closed Thread
Old 10-07-2010, 04:17 PM  

Whistler, British Columbia
No offence City Profile, but 1 forum for ALL of Canada

I really think you need to divide this up provincially. After all the only country that ever had a greater land mass than Canada was Russia and that was only when they still had all their states amassed. Consider it, all I'm asking.

Old 10-07-2010, 04:25 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Be happy we even have a Canadian section, chief

I'm sure that once a certain level of interest and participation is shown by various parts of the country, those areas will end up with their own sections.

There's no point setting up forums for each province if half of them never get any activity and remain empty. It just looks bad.

Old 10-07-2010, 04:47 PM  

Whistler, British Columbia
Ok, fair enough. Would seem AB, QC and BC have a pretty strong identity already. You could make on for the "prairies", the "territories", the "maritimes" and ON... then it would be pretty well represented by population and cool stuff...
Old 10-07-2010, 05:07 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
I feel the same way, but I think since the Canadian section has only been around for a few days, it's probably prudent site administration to wait a bit and see if the interest is sustainable.

I'm noticing that Ontario, the self proclaimed center of the universe, is conspicuously absent here
Old 10-07-2010, 05:49 PM  

We are hoping that you will post threads in your specific area, within the Canadian category, to determine if a better division is necessary. Right now, most cities want their own separate category as well, but the Administrators believe it may become very confusing for all involved, and I agree.

Please remember, this is a constant evolving forum, which will need tweaking and adjustments, and Moderators are here to make sure everyone is satisfied.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:17 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Let's celebrate on adding Canada on! I'm pumped this came through. So, Canadians, what's up?

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 10-08-2010, 01:29 PM  

Moncton, New Brunswick
I`m curently satisfied that the is at least a Canadian section props to the moderators and creators of this cool site.... as they stated if in the future there is enough interest then they could add us provincially!... Im satisfied with that ....Site looks great ... and a big hello from Moncton New Brunswick ....Cheers Jake
Old 10-08-2010, 07:07 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakexj View Post
I`m curently satisfied that the is at least a Canadian section props to the moderators and creators of this cool site.... as they stated if in the future there is enough interest then they could add us provincially!... Im satisfied with that ....Site looks great ... and a big hello from Moncton New Brunswick ....Cheers Jake
I love Moncton. Get me a Schooner NOW!
Where you there for the Stones in 05?
I've driven by Magnetic Hill at least 50 times and managed to miss it
Old 10-09-2010, 07:42 AM  

Red Deer, Alberta
SURVEY SAYS !!!!!

A lot of US'ians still know very little about their neighbours.

Well, according to some videos, I've seen.... yes I know, they are biased.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:55 AM  
Keith

Thompson, Manitoba
I gather we should educate them then?

Closed Thread

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.