Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread
Old 10-27-2010, 10:23 AM  

Hamilton, Ontario
I'd reply to that whole apathetic thing, but I just could not care less.

Old 10-27-2010, 02:04 PM  

Austin, TX
WOW! Y'all have the internets now? I forgot that they ran cables up to Canadia!

Kidding!

I went through BC and YT then through much of AK this summer and loved it! I'd really enjoy living in Austin during the winter and Vancouver in the summer. Some day, I really want to ride my motorbike from here all the way up through western Canada to the arctic circle in AK. Definitely start with territories, then cities, just like the States.

And their beer sucks!

Old 10-27-2010, 04:09 PM  

Hamilton, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprale View Post
... And their beer sucks!
It certainly does compared to Michelob Ultra
Old 11-03-2010, 05:27 PM  

ottawa, ont
Tis a reflection of the American perspective that Canada is simply a 51st state!
Old 11-16-2010, 01:26 PM  

Barrie, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjorbust View Post
Ok, fair enough. Would seem AB, QC and BC have a pretty strong identity already. You could make on for the "prairies", the "territories", the "maritimes" and ON... then it would be pretty well represented by population and cool stuff...
Hey, that would be a good idea! I like that way you're thinking! This could be an easier way to narrow down your search/post viewers.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:30 PM  

Barrie, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprale View Post
WOW! Y'all have the internets now? I forgot that they
And their beer sucks!
Hey, we have a ton of microbreweries up here that are making some tasty beer! When you do your bike tour, I would suggest reasearching some small micros' and have a tour, you'll like what you see (and taste)!
Old 11-20-2010, 10:58 AM  

New Westminster, BC
It would be nice to have a more localized section, but at the moment it seems very quiet here. Hopefully within the next few months it really picks up.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:22 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffdeezy View Post
It would be nice to have a more localized section, but at the moment it seems very quiet here. Hopefully within the next few months it really picks up.
I think that as soon as people spread the word about this site and there is a little more traffic from certain regions we may be able to start splitting out some of those areas.

Right now, we need more content. There are a lot of one time posters here that say they want their own forums for their city, province or region, but that's the extent of their contribution.

The only thing that will help split this section into regions, provinces and cities is more posts about your particular area of this great country.

Tell us or show us why you love your neck of the woods and why it deserves it's own thread.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:29 AM  

Ottawa, Ontario
haha RiponredTJ.
Well said!
Most Americans don't even know their own country.. couldn't expect them to know anything about Canada or the rest of the world.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:38 PM  

Guelph, ON
Im in agreement we should have more than one spot. I think we need one for each province to make it fair atleast!

Closed Thread

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Bookmark this Page!