Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Central Coast
Click Here to Login

Old 12-21-2010, 10:58 PM  

Atascadero, CA
Just Moved to Atascadero

Greetings all!

My family recently moved to Atascadero from Fresno in July. I have only seen our new home there for two weeks during the month of September while I was home on R&R from southwest Asia. Our first child, Liam, was born on 7 September.

So that's the short background. I'm due to return home early next year and I'll be needing to find work. Unfortunately I'll be unable to do many jobs at first because I am supposed to have surgery performed for a shoulder injury upon my return. Does anyone have any suggestions of websites I could look for work on, or does anyone know of any positions that may be open around March-April 2011 at their own work? Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Also, on a side and more personal note, are there any kayak fishing clubs in the area? My dad just got me a kayak for Christmas (just in time to not use it with the surgery, I know) and I will be looking for a "support group" when I'm able to get on it. Thanks again!

V/R,

William Bixman
SSG, USAR

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Central Coast
Bookmark this Page!