Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > South Carolina > Charleston
Click Here to Login

Old 01-18-2011, 07:37 PM  

blountville, tennessee
car lot with lots of jeeps and 4x4's

when you go over bridge to beaches and get off at bottom as if you where going to california dreaming restaurant there is a car lot/ junk yard full of jeeps, anybody know who that is/ how to contact them?

Old 01-31-2011, 03:35 AM  

That lot is used by a towing company to store vehicles that have been picked up for various reasons. You may be able to get the name/number off of a sign in the parking lot. (I think it might be Turkey's Towing)

Old 02-17-2011, 08:15 PM  
ramblin man

Bought my first jeep there in 2004 brand new. It set off an experience that has led to buying two more in the Rubicon format. Miss Foley beach and the old lighthouse. Havent lived there for 8 years.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:22 AM  

That would be Turky's towing and some stuff is for sale, they have a pretty good stock of junk motorcycles for parts. Be careful with full vehicles, I know of an instance involving mini coopers from there that was kind of ugly......

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > South Carolina > Charleston
Bookmark this Page!