Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-27-2010, 06:47 PM  

Conway, Sc
I wear panthers gear all the time, not just sundays. Win or lose they will always be my team. That being said, its sad that the most positive panther's headline in the newspaper recently was "Panthers clench #1 Draft Pick" .....

Old 12-29-2010, 07:48 PM  

Charlotte, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyTires
I wear panthers gear all the time, not just sundays. Win or lose they will always be my team. That being said, its sad that the most positive panther's headline in the newspaper recently was "Panthers clench #1 Draft Pick" .....
Yet I doubt having the #1 draft pick is going to change much of anything. Well, maybe we'll win 3 games next year

Old 01-07-2011, 09:19 AM  

Charlotte, NC
combo of a high draft pick, plus having the youngest roster in the NFL? I think they'll do better than 3 wins! Still a struggle to get to .500 though.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:59 PM  

Charlotte, North Carolina
you have forgot that 2 years before our Super Bowl game we were 1-15 and had the #1 pick why did pep have to leave . I believe we should trade down and get a few more picks. I still believe in Clausen tho

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.