Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2010, 06:23 AM  

Charlotte, NC
How about jeep clubs in Gaston Co.?

Old 10-14-2010, 07:52 AM  

Indian Trail, North Carolina
Or Indian Trail...

Old 10-14-2010, 11:59 AM  
Carolina Jeep Girl

Charlotte, North Carolina
DurtyRok or NC4x4 forums. You can try them to find the people you are looking for.

Here in Charlotte we are trying to gather people to go wheeling. I want to start a club in Charlotte, just need people to do it!
Old 10-14-2010, 08:35 PM  

Rock Hill, SC
Durtyrok is based in the charlotte area but have members from all over. We have monthly meet and greets and the trail rides are always tons of fun. Great group of folks.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:19 AM  

Mooresville, North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepskyy View Post
Mooresville has a meeting of Jeep owners on Tuesdays, you can find out more info on them at the NC 4x4 site.
Thanks for the plug man!!

We do a get together in the Lake Norman area every other Tuesday. We've had folks from the Triad arae and north Charlotte join us. We're not real organized, but we are consistent. Every other Tuesday at 7pm we get together to eat and drink. I haven't been posting about it during the winter as it's just a core group of 5 or 6 couples this time of year. When it starts to warm up, I'll post threads on jeepforum.com (southest section) and NC4x4. I have the same screen name on both sites (maybe NC4x4 is Gotlime?, with the question mark?) and I can be reached at chrisahughesatgmaildotcom.

We'll be at El Cerro restaurant in Mooresville, NC on 1/4 at 7pm. Anyone is welcome to join us!!
Old 12-30-2010, 07:05 PM  

Charlotte, NC
I'm in Southeast Charlotte / Indian Trail area as well. Went to the Mooresville group once. Just too far a drive for me on a regular basis.

Did get out to Uwharrie for it's last weekend, had a great time.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:08 PM  
Awesome Member

Charlotte, NC
GotLime definitely seems connected and is good about hosting regular meetups. I have only heard positive things about NC4x4. I enjoy wheeling with the DurtyRok crew which has a new website and forum: www.durtyrok.com

I think each group has its own personality and people should check them out. If you have the time, join them all!
Old 01-17-2011, 09:10 AM  

mount holly, north carolina
well im currently in gaston county to, and would like to know of a club, if there aint one why dont we start one

(ill check nc 4x4, thanks for the tip)
Old 01-18-2011, 02:43 PM  

Charlotte, NC
good information..

thanks. I will have to check out these clubs.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:54 PM  

Mooresville, North Carolina
I have been to Mooresville meet and greet with Gotlime? and the rest of the "regular" crew. We have had rides to URE and also have been to "The Farms" hosted by the Big-Dixie-Boggers. Good Times!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Bookmark this Page!