Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Click Here to Login

Old 12-11-2010, 12:09 PM  
Yeah its me

Concord, North Carolina
Protect and serve???

these days are getting tougher for everyone! but i have a few stories to share with everyone about my hard times.

#1-me and my wife was getting some cigs at a local store. i went in and of course there was a line so it took me a few minutes. well i come back out and get in the car with my wife. i look over and see she has her knife open in her lap. well come to find out there was a few guys (nothing racist as i am not but they were african american) and they was over by the car hollering obsceneties at her. to quote "Hey white girl you want some of this big black D@&K!"

#2 i was renting a duplex. the mexican next door had some bad people in and out but he was a really nice guy that helped me out many times. well i come home one day to my XBOX and all accesories gone, my class ring and a few guns all gone! called the concord police. they came out. well they basically told me there is nothing they can do. this was after the mexican told me and the police who did it and address!!!

#3 my dad and buddy did an HVAC job in a low income/gov't assistance area. well my buddy went to the van and found the door cracked. a phone and GPS gone! they noticed some guys standing not far away conversing and watching them. they called the cops. when the cops showed the guys scattered. the cops took the report and tracked down the #1 suspect (which lived in the house where the job was). he told the cops "F%^K all of you SOBs". well the cops let the guy go and never did anything!!! not even a search!!!

what happened to protect and serve??? what happened to all people equal? i am not racist by any means!!! my best friend through high school was a "ghetto" black guy. but it seems that in low income "white" areas (trailer trash if you wish to say) the people are nice and treat people great! go to the other areas and you are scared to drive through the night without some sort of protection. it also seems the cops are afraid of these areas!

COME ON AMERICA! TREAT PEOPLE BETTER! the cops are all over the news for raping women and breaking the law! 3/4 of prisons are full of african americans but yet they ask us to not stereo type them. this is all making me sound so racist BUT I AM NOT! i am getting tired of this crap! i get pulled over for a whole in my tail light smaller than a dime. but ask a cop to help you get your things back from a "ghetto" area and they basically laugh at you. when is enough enough!?!

i am not asking for any reponses to this thread! i just want others to be aware that we are all fighting on our own anymore. "Protect and Serve"??? more like "Take your taxes and rape your family"!!!

Old 12-13-2010, 12:53 PM  
Carolina Jeep Girl

Charlotte, North Carolina
I am sorry to hear, seems like you have had a very trying time lately. It seems like there are more people trying to do wrong than good these days. The best way these days to to protect and serve is to do it yourself,. Do you practice your 2nd amendment rights? Also I would suggest getting a camera system for own home.

I have the same feelings you, at cpcc when we get an e-mail that someone has been harassed, robbed, car jacked it is 99% of the time described as a black male. I think it is because of the area we live in.

Old 12-13-2010, 01:14 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I do see where you're coming from. I don't agree 110% with you, but I do see your point of view.

Sometimes I absolutely hate the political correctness of our society. We can't say what we feel without being called a racist/homophobe, whatever.

I think just the newer generation altogether, which I'm a part of, has grown up thinking if they criticize any minority, then they're an absolutely terrible person. And the Democrats love pandering to them for cheap votes.

I have a feeling that some people are fed up, though.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 12-14-2010, 10:02 AM  

Charlotte Crime

Want to see something disturbing in Charlotte

Crime in Charlotte, NC

just scroll down; and down n down

Charlotte is a nice city, with crime

profiling? I didn't take the pictures.

Many cities have one of these ''blog spots''
"We have never seen anything like this.? Mark 2:12
Old 12-14-2010, 11:57 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I didn't see anything disturbing... what are you getting at, neophyte? There were plenty of whites and blacks

Old 12-14-2010, 12:14 PM  

Crime

Sir; I saddled everything into one; The report offered is only partial. All disturbing

this came from the pages; offered

Friday, September 03, 2010
CMPD Crime Statistics for August 2010
Through the end of August 2010, the preliminary total for Index Offenses was -14.0% lower than this time last year. Property crime decreased by -13.9% while violent crime decreased by -14.7%.

•43 homicides were reported through August 2010 compared to 35, resulting in an increase of 22.9%.

•All of the other violent Index crime categories experienced decreases:
◦1224 robberies were reported compared to 1546, resulting in a decrease of -20.8%
◦147 rapes were reported compared to 211, resulting in a decrease of -30.3%.
◦1861 aggravated assaults were reported compared to 2050, resulting in a decrease of
-9.2%.

•Burglary overall was down -9.6%, (5877 compared to 6500) with a decrease of -8.5% in residential (4596 compared to 5023) and a decrease of -13.3% in commercial cases (1281 compared to 1477).

•1842 vehicle thefts were reported compared to 2414, resulting in a decrease of -23.7%.

•Total larceny cases declined by -14.2% (14942 compared to 17416) with the larcenies from auto down by -25.7% (6654 compared to 8953).

•182 arson cases were reported compared to 190, resulting in a decrease of -4.2%
Old 12-14-2010, 12:50 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
So all their crime went down? Are you going to make a point to this?

Old 12-14-2010, 02:15 PM  

not

I guess not
Old 12-14-2010, 02:45 PM  
Carolina Jeep Girl

I seriously think it's location. We have human trafficking, drug issues, and one of the worst neighborhoods in our city.

Where I used to live in downtown mooresville there are a lot of what people call "white trash corner". There are lot of kids from all those trailer parks that go looting in the richer side of mooresville.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:33 PM  

plott area crime; or just your neighborhood

Ma'am; in my earlier post; on the left hand side; you have a way to plot Charlotte Crime; I have found this helpful to friends moving back into Charlotte area.

http://maps.cmpdweb.org/cmpdnet/map.aspx

( heading for finding link)
CONTACT US:

DONATE:
CHARLOTTE CRIME LINKS:

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Bookmark this Page!