Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-31-2011, 08:23 AM  

Supposedly it's a decent school

Old 02-11-2011, 01:27 PM  
Awesome Member

Charlotte, NC
How's school going? What are you taking there, MissMurder?

Old 02-12-2011, 09:34 AM  

Concord, NC
I'm going for Medical Office Administration. It's going ok. I have 2 regular classes and 2 online classes. My one online class sucks, the teacher doesn't get back to us when we have a question about something and still hasn't graded any of the assignments we've handed in. It's really hard to learn something when you don't know how your doing. My other classes are awesome, but I am having a little trouble with my math class. It's nothing crazy, just basic college math, but I bombed the last test, retook it and bombed it again. Again, simple math, the last test was on adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing negative numbers, I know the stuff when we're going over it in class, but then when I did the test, I kept getting lost somewhere in the middle of the problem. I don't get it. Both tests I made the same mistakes. I get to retake it one more time, so hopefully I will figure it out.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:36 PM  
Awesome Member

Charlotte, NC
I am terrible at math and know how frustrating that is. I always had to get tutors and had them make practice tests for me so as soon as I screwed up they could correct me. Good luck! At least you can have a beer during online classes hah

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads