Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-24-2010, 07:52 AM  

Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by yyz View Post
Thanks for the correction. The Terminal...near the train. I had to drive home last time I was there so I passed on the beer, but if they brew as good as they cook, then it is a must. We have a mellow mushroom here in Columbia and it is just OK. I usually try and avoid the chains when I'm out of town.
While their brews are great, they've gotten too popular and their brewery is operating at capacity. They're having to force everything through as quickly as they can and everything I've had in recent weeks has been cloudy and a bit green. Hopefully they'll figure out a solution soon --be it expanding or adding some craft brews to their taps and running specials on the crafts to try to take a load off.

The best beers to be had in Chattanooga are from the local homebrewers. ;-)

Old 12-27-2010, 06:28 PM  

In my opinion, Treemont Tavern had one of the best burgers in this town. The boathouse is a nice place for lunch and has a good simple menu. Hair of the dog makes a pretty good reuben, but you have to put up with a smoky atmosphere. EZ bistro is in a league of it's own, in terms of both price and fanciness, but the food is of a better quality than what you'll find pretty much anywhere else.

Old 12-28-2010, 06:31 PM  

I somehow forgot about Mojo Burrito. One here in St. Elmo and one in Red Bank. That needs to be on the list as well.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:33 AM  

Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbin View Post
I somehow forgot about Mojo Burrito. One here in St. Elmo and one in Red Bank. That needs to be on the list as well.
There's one in East Brainerd now, in the same complex as Lupi's. Two great restaurants in one place!
Old 01-01-2011, 10:23 AM  
Outdoors=Life

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Table two is a very good place to eat in Chattanooga.

Also, if you're in the mood for wings, Champie's has some AMAZING award winning wings and chicken in general.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:59 AM  
Outdoors=Life

Chattanooga, Tennessee
I also went to tremont tavern yesterday, and it was great. They have some awesome burgers and fries. I was very pleased
Old 01-21-2011, 04:38 PM  

chattanooga, tn
Porker's

Quote:
Originally Posted by countdookie View Post
porkers and mom's Italian restaurant are both really good. They are on market street near the choochoo
What you said...PORKER'S best food around. It's not some made up WTF named mystery menue. Just real good food.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:27 PM  

McDonald, Tennessee
Hands down one of my favorites is Tony's Pasta in the art district. One being, the food is fantastic. Have yet to have a single thing I did thing was amazing much less not taste good. For the second, it is right a across the way from the best little cafe called Rembrant's. Grab dinner at Tony's then walked right over to Rembrant's for coffee, conversation, and desert. Its a guaranteed great date line up.

http://www.bluffviewartdistrict.com/...php?pageId=141
Old 01-24-2011, 12:03 PM  

Cloud 9
All these posts and no talk of St. Johns?
Expensive, but worth it IMO.

BBQ - Bones on East Brainerd Rd, or Baileys BBQ on Hwy 41 in Ringgold.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:43 PM  

Nikis is a good cheap meal.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.