Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-09-2011, 09:00 AM  
Outdoors=Life

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Also, Alaska Joe's is a good place as well. They are more of a coffee shop but they have great sandwiches and soup.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:05 PM  

the new buffalo wing wings next to genghis is very nice. genghis is way too expensive

Old 02-12-2011, 06:29 PM  

i would definatly recommend the mellow mushroom and the big river grille. they brew their own beers
Old 09-24-2014, 11:04 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbin View Post
In my opinion, Treemont Tavern had one of the best burgers in this town.
Which one did you try? I think everything on their menu is delicious. My favorite burger is called the coletrain. It's a half pound burger with grilled onions, bbq sauce, and a fried egg on top. Messy, but good. I also like the Gouda burger with me being a cheese fanatic.

I love going to hooters. It's gotten a lot better over the years. When we first moved here in 2006, there wasn't a good looking girl there. now practically all the waitresses are either hot, or really good looking. Plus, most of them are really friendly, and treat their usual customers really well. I've got practically half the wait staff coming to watch me compete in the special olympics in October. That going above, and beyond just being a good server.
Old 07-18-2016, 03:29 PM  

Cheddars on Gun Barrel Rd. is a chain but they have really good food, good prices....
always busy during rush times.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads