Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois > Chicago
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-25-2011, 05:22 PM  

Best Authentic Mexican near East Chicago, IN

I live in Saint Joseph, MI. My dad and I travel to Chicago to drop people off a the Airports, purchase cars, go to events, etc. We normally take I-94 if time is a concern, but when we are on the hunt for Authentic Mexican joints, we will take US 12 or US 20. We used to have a favorite place in East Chicago. It had the menu on the wall in spanish, they brought you a relish tray, and all around it was a hole in the wall place. it was really a lunch/take out place.

It changed ownership a few years back, and we have yet to find a place we really liked.

I'm looking for suggestions of hole in the wall places along US 12 or US 20 near East Chicago.

Old 03-06-2011, 12:03 PM  

A place that my family has been going to for years is either El Taco Real (Hammond) or Adrian's in East Chicago.

El Taco (El Taco Real Restaurant)
Adrian's (Adrians Lounge - East Chicago, IN)
Both are excellent, but Adrian's is my top choice and just off of 12/20

Old 03-06-2011, 06:43 PM  

Thanks for the reply. I will have to take a look at Adrians.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois > Chicago
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads