Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2010, 08:59 AM  

Cincinnati, Ohio
Festival of Lights - Cincy Zoo

What is the best time / day to take a family down to the Festival of Lights at the Zoo? I have never been, but it sounds like a fun time for the family. Any recommendations or suggestions??

Old 12-07-2010, 11:50 AM  

Cincinnati, OH
Depends on the age of the kids I would say.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:48 AM  

We went last year with my boy (year and a half) and my niece (3). We went about 5pm planning on dinner after wards. Not a good trip It was pretty damn cold, kids were hungry blah blah, we only stayed an hour if that. When we go back I think I'll take a day off work and go in the morning/afternoon during the week. Weekends would likely be packed!
Old 12-26-2010, 06:33 PM  
Storm Chaser

Cincinnati,Ohio, Harrison,Ohio
My wife and I always go on Saturday night after 6pm or so. It is very busy but everything is open and there's always a side show going on. A really good time for all and cheap.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:47 PM  

Petersburg, Kentucky
Yea, if possible go during the week when it is not very cold. We went this year with our 2 year old, and it was pretty darn cold. We didn't stay very long due to the cold, so we didn't get to make it around to everything. We have a season pass so, no love lost there. Weekends do get packed there though.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Bookmark this Page!

« UC | Best Chili?? »