Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-30-2011, 02:25 PM  

Never gone to JJ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jeepin View Post
As for the Jungle Jims (Eastgate), the local Community Journal said it'd be open by November 2011. I can't wait, I've never been to the original Jungle Jims cause that's quite a haul from Eastgate but now I'll have one in my backyard practically.
OMG!!! It's not like Fairfield is California. GO!!! Even though they're building one in Eastgate, you MUST go to the one in Fairfield... and don't go on the weekend. I live in Milford, and I can tell you, it's worth the trip. It's not even that far, really. I mean, get on 275, get off at Route 4, and go north. It'll be on your right. Can't miss it. Seriously, it's well worth the gas. When they open Eastgate, I'll be amazed if they meet my expectations.

Old 01-30-2011, 02:38 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggsoup View Post
Any update for the opening of the JJ's annex in Eastgate (old Biggs)
Last I saw in The Community Journal, they have been given rights to build outbuildings per their management agreement, although when I search for the link I, it's been removed. Not sure if they'll be directly related to JJ or if they are available to other DBA's. Going to be interesting to say the least.

Old 02-10-2011, 06:54 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad67z View Post
I believe that your are referring to Listermann's, it's located behind Xavier U.
Great place and cool guys there. Lot of fum things to get and use from there. All grain brewing too.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads