Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-15-2010, 01:14 PM  

Dayton, Ohio
We have those in Dayton as well and I absolutely love it. I agree with all you it is large but I have plenty of space in my garage for it so no complaints from me. Ever since we got that we only fill our trash can about half way each week instead of all the way and the new recycling can is full every other week for pick up. It feels good to be able to recycle everything instead tossing it out.

Old 01-14-2011, 12:40 PM  

Cincinnati, Ohio
I live in Amelia and WISH we could get these big recycling bins. I currently use 2 of the red tubs.

As for the size they need to have an in between size (betweeen the large 96gal and the small bins) maybe a 40gal on wheels.

Old 01-19-2011, 07:27 AM  

cincinnati, oh
My family could easily fill a large bin every two weeks, currently we are taking our own recycling to the senior center to drop it off, it has to be emptied every week. Wish Springfield twp would get on board with the recycling program.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Bookmark this Page!

« Karaoke! | Bengals »

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.