Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-15-2010, 08:47 AM  

Cleveland, Ohio
anyone recomend any moving companies

I am moving mid november and I am looking for a decently priced moving company, I dont have lots of stuff, dont need them to pack anything, just carry the heavy stuff...i.e. mattresses, dressers, sectional, tables, etc.

Old 10-15-2010, 11:59 AM  

sharana, afghanistan
i dunno about price as army paid for it, but i know mayflower handled my stuff great, including my 40" wide, 6' tall snap-on tool box thats full with no issues

Old 11-29-2010, 09:11 AM  

Stow, Ohio
I've used Two Men and a Truck a few times and they've been relatively decent. Make sure you are watching the guys as sometimes the help is a little rough with some items.

Not bad overall though...
Old 12-10-2010, 03:36 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
I'd stay away from Shamrock movers, that is if they're still in business. Damaged two pieces of furniture during the move.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:07 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
shop around most are way over priced
Old 01-18-2011, 06:40 AM  

Cleveland, Ohio
We ended up going with Morse Van Lines out of panesville and I couldnt have been happier. I thought we would need two trips but they were able to fit a 3 bedroom house in one trip. The two men they sent were very professional and polite. As soon as the truck pulled up one man jumped out to go over the paperwork and the other guy started right up moving boxes. We did our best the week prior to have everything moved to the first floor that was light to speed things up. They were able to load my house up, drive from Lakewood to Avon Lake, and unload in 5 1/2 hours. They even had to take apart a sectional to get it into my new house basement and they explained the process and had it apart and back together again in 30 minutes. They were priced very competatively with Two Men and a Truck and I beleive their trucks are bigger. I highly recomend.
Old 08-12-2015, 02:43 AM  

Man and van house moving from one location to another location is not an easy task for the movers house moving should be incomplete without hire moving company so my recommendation is to hire reliable and affordable moving company like Man and van Esher. i just heard that this moving company has well educated staff for which can deal our customers in such a good way. there Customers really enjoying our house moving because they are also friendly with you and they wants to give you a secure relocation service.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.