Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-24-2011, 09:28 AM  

Texas
Cedar Point

Everyone should take the time to run over to Sandusky and go to Cedar Point. It's the best rollercoaster park in the world. Fabulous roller coasters and other rides as well. Nothing like flying along on a roller coaster and seeing Lake Erie off the side. On one ride you feel like you are going to sail right off into Lake Erie! They also have a water park that is pretty good too.

Old 01-24-2011, 01:18 PM  

Haven't been in a few years. Gonna head there this summer to check out the new rides.

Old 01-26-2011, 01:51 AM  

Littleton, CO
Fantastic place!! I been there numerous times. I originally grew up in the city of Kent. I since moved to AZ and now CO. But, I remember going up the top of the magnum XL2000 and while at the top of the big hill you can see canada, on a clear day. Really cool place. My parents would take us camping to the campground in our camper and we would spend a few days up there. Good times!!
Old 02-11-2011, 09:01 AM  

Grew up down the road and used to go all the time. I need to get back there this summer.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:51 AM  

Cleveland, OH
Our kids have season passes. Going on days when it's not crowded, especially at the start and end of each season, is really fun. Last year we even took our RV there for a weekend. It's nice because the kids keep riding and we go back to the campground and chill out!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads