Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-09-2010, 06:42 AM  

Cleveland, OH
Cell phone coverage in Cleveland

I've had Sprint for years with good service, but there are some challenging areas... close to Lake Erie and at NASA Glenn Research Center.

Wondering what other experiences folks have had in and around Cleveland with various providers.

Old 10-09-2010, 08:13 PM  
4-3

pittsburgh, pa
Cleveland in general is full of challenged people so that's probably the issue

Old 10-10-2010, 12:00 PM  

dayton, ohio
i have verizon and i dont have much trouble when im up there for a browns game... maybe a couple spots with weak signal. not to bad tho.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:22 PM  

Akron, Ohio
Sprint is starting to release 4g in the Cleveland area. It is going to make them improve a lot of areas all over the area!
Old 10-14-2010, 04:44 PM  

Chambersburg, PA
I have had Sprint in this area for about 7 years now and have never had a problem (i mean unless you are in a building or something then it can be an issue) but honestly in my area most people with VZ or anything else don't have coverage when I am good!
Old 10-14-2010, 09:14 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
Verizon gave me trouble in my house in Lorain....
Old 10-15-2010, 08:41 AM  

Cleveland, Ohio
ATT has been great until I switched to the IPhone, but thats a phone issue, the best signal strength and least dropped calls was with sprint.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:27 AM  

cleveland, ohio
verizon gives me some trouble on the outskirts but other than that it seems decent
Old 10-17-2010, 07:06 PM  

Cleveland, OH
I'm south of Cleveland - Strongsville / North Royalton / Brecksville areas....I just switched from AT&T due to dead spots throughout the drive to and from work (Strongsville to Brecksville) and their prices.

I jumped to SPrint, my bill went down $70 / month and I now have good signals everywhere I've been.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:59 PM  

Fleming, Ohio
I have Verizon, and did have for the last 3 years before I left Cleveland about 3 years ago. I get up there quite a bit still, and I also have my same 216 number I had when I lived there. Very, very little issues. The wife's family is on our plan, and they have no issues either. Most of my friends have Verizon as well, and there are no dead spots I have found in that area. Even in the outer areas of Cleveland. *shrug*

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.