Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-29-2010, 08:42 PM  

medina, Ohio
Awesome...

Old 11-30-2010, 06:29 AM  

Cleveland, Ohio
Next up: Dimorra

Old 01-14-2011, 04:23 PM  

NorthCoast, Ohio
As long as Clevelanders keep voting in the scum they have been, this is the kind of garbage they're going to get!!! Serves you all right... Rock-N-Roll Hall of Fame, Medical Mart.... I am personally ashamed of people across the country coming to this city the way these streets are in such disrepair, dingy old dirty buildings, lack of ANY city planning. Cleveland could be the jewel of the great lakes, but with the jokers that keep getting elected, it'll remain "The Dirty Mistake On The Lake". shame, shame, shame
Old 02-24-2011, 02:27 PM  
citizen of earth

Saylorsburg, pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by splatpzz View Post
wow he doesnt deserve 21 years for that. I think they are only giving him that sentence because he has a more renown name than others and they want to set an example
I think he got 21 years because he was the county auditor, the guy that was SUPPOSED to be looking for OTHER folks that abuse the system. He is kinda like a plumber that pokes holes in your pipes instead of fixing them. I have family in Ohio and I am often amazed at the level of corruption that is tolerated by the folks out there.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads