Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-05-2010, 03:04 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Thank God he left! I doubt he will ever be the celebrity anywhere else that he was here! One thing about Ohio is that the sports fans are real, dedicated to the teams, and players.... But hey, Good Luck to him, and Good Riddance!
Great outlook on it! That's kind of the way I feel, too. Cleveland was VERY loyal to him, and he just laughed in our faces and left. The fans here are definitely real. Like the dawg pound in the middle of the winter when it's below zero - I remember still going crazy down there! The other team wouldn't even come close to us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKEYEMANIA View Post
I am from Cincy and I was happy he left!!!!!
Now if we can get the Browns to leave too. LOL
Hah, how dare you insult my Browns! Hey, they've been in "rebuilding years" for about 10 years, okay...

I swear if I hear "it's a rebuilding year" from one more coach, I'm going to give up on my Browns!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 10-06-2010, 12:00 AM  

sharana, afghanistan
i could care less one way or another. just wish they would have talked about stuff other than him durring sports shows. i only get 5 channels and he took 4 of them

Old 10-06-2010, 03:34 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnemovr View Post
i could care less one way or another. just wish they would have talked about stuff other than him durring sports shows. i only get 5 channels and he took 4 of them

Hah, nice. Good ol' fashioned simple thinking.

Are you in Afghan right now, man? What unit are you with?

I'm in the Corps.

Old 10-06-2010, 12:04 PM  

Cleveland, ohio
He is fun to watch but I still hate him........................
Old 10-07-2010, 11:55 AM  

Beaver, PA
I knew it was too good to be true. never trusted him.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:58 PM  

Dayton, Ohio
Labron MADE Cleveland basketball. Brought a lot of fans to the team and really boosted the city's image because it finally has a successful sports team other than soccer. However, Labron wants a championship, Cleveland is not going to get that for him, People shouldn't be getting all mad and hating him for "abandoning" Cleveland.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:21 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Did you even watch game 5 and on of the playoffs against Boston? He gave up. He left Cleveland way before their playoff run.

If he had lost valiantly and then left, I honestly wouldn't have minded (without the whole announcing his leaving on tv like a child thing). But he mentally left Cleveland well before he actually did, he just didn't have the gall to tell anyone, or even to at least finish playing hard. And for that, he is a weak player - I wouldn't be surprised if he never gets a ring.

Old 10-14-2010, 03:21 PM  

Akron, Ohio
I mean if he really loved us as must as he always lead on to he would have stayed!
Old 10-14-2010, 04:47 PM  

Chambersburg, PA
agreed he can go where he wants but the way he did it was like a scared dog with his tail between his legs, wimpering!
O well if you get to worked up about cleveland sports then you are in for a depressing life!!!
Old 10-14-2010, 09:14 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
I think now if we win, it is because we are good, and not because of one man!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.