Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-11-2011, 04:43 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
He was so about himself...he did not push the guys around him to be better the way Jordan did. You seem to hear about how LeBron is goofing off at practice more than once. Kobe and Jordan ... not so much.

Old 01-13-2011, 06:32 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
who cares...

Old 01-24-2011, 01:16 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddy8jeep8 View Post
who cares...
Agreed!!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 01:02 PM  

He is a fool. He promised the city a championship and he was mad when he didn't get one but all he can do is blame himself because he is the one that gave up and didn't preform to deserve the title.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:22 PM  

Coshocton, OH
He is a tool in my book. He never tried in the playoffs like he should have. Just rolled over and played dead. I am over it.........Go Browns!
Old 02-21-2011, 11:08 PM  

sharana, afghanistan
well cant put all the blame on him. They shouldnt have counted on him so much. If they did then that means they have a player not a team.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:03 PM  

He has every right to do what he wants but should not have done it in the spotlight like he did.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:28 PM  

Newcomerstown, Ohio
Blah he's a fool. It just cracks me up that he's still getting this much attention from us Ohioans anymore. He did what he did cause he's an immature egotistical jerk. But just my opinion, and don't really want to hear about him anymore.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:57 PM  

Good riddance, I met him once when he was just starting out at his first bike thing. Total prick. Oh yeah, that year Huffy donated the bikes, he didnt pay for ****...
Old 03-09-2011, 07:54 PM  

Everyone has weighed in on this so i will too i guess...

My thoughts:

The LeBron brand is huge. And, yes, I’m sure Nike was a huge part of this decision to sign with Miami, so I’m sure Nike is confident they’ll still be able to sell some sneakers. And nothing sells better than winning (and this team did win). But I think the LeBron brand suffered a little from this. LeBron was The Man. Now, he’s One Of The Men. Are apparel-buyers going to be reluctant to spend money on LeBron stuff, now that he’s no longer the Pied Piper leading a team to a title (IMHO Miami has “too many flutes,” as in “too many cooks in the kitchen”…?).

So we are all better without him!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads