Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-19-2010, 01:13 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
I cant wait to finally try that place...

Old 11-22-2010, 06:05 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by 555ctsv View Post
I went there for the first time last Sunday morning for brunch. Brunch is still on their printed menus but the waiter said they dont have an actual "Brunch" anymore. No worry though, I got the "WakenBacon" and it was so good! My girlfriend got one that was Chorizo and Potato and i didnt like it near as much but it was still pretty good. Either way i'll be going back to try some of the others!
The absence of the brunch is very sad. That was my favorite menu. Wacon Bacon Animal style and a pint of Bell's Two Hearted was something to look forward to after a hard week (or the start of another one ).

Oddly, my server told me the reason that brunch was stopped was before the staff "...couldn't handle it..." I've never been in a restaurant that openly stated that one of their more popular offerings would be dropped due to inability to cope???

Ah well, business is very good for them regardless. ...and I still go often

Old 11-23-2010, 12:17 PM  

Erie, PA
I will have to convice the wife to try this place next time we go for a weekend. We normally hit the vietmanese restaurant and the belgian bar.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:58 AM  

Cleveland, Ohio
Haven't been yet, but after these reviews we'll have to check it out.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:33 AM  

Cleveland, Ohio
Um, I hate to be a downer, but I find the food to be waaay overrated. Beer selection is great as are the draft prices, but in two trips (one to each of the locations) I have to give it a "not worth the wait".
Old 12-01-2010, 12:43 AM  

I am looking forward to going, but I was wondering if anyone with fairly extensive experience with their menu had a recommendation. Ive heard everything is good, but are there any standouts?
Old 12-04-2010, 02:54 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
I'm a big fan of the West Side Monte Cristo there. Plus they have a ton of beers available, something like 20ish on tap and a lot more in bottle.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:38 PM  

cleveland, ohio
Big Popper with Pepperoni...by far the best. Add Dogfish 90 minute, and you have one hell of a dinner.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:53 PM  

cleveland, ohio
the parking at the cleveland heights location is abismal at best and has done nothing but congested an already intolerable intersection Cedar and South Taylor even worse....SRY but it is the truth
Old 12-20-2010, 01:53 PM  

Cleveland, OH
Going tomorrow for a company lunch. East side location. Fight for parking and get in for a heart attack in the making and an excellent beer to make me care less about the situation. I love the Municipal Stadium Magic. Brings back memories of that behemoth of a stadium that would be all but empty with the current Indians lineup.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.