Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
Click Here to Login

Old 12-27-2010, 07:53 PM  

Round Rock, TX, TX
Any recomendations for Apartments in Colorado Springs?

Hello all,

My wife and I are in the process of job hunting in colorado springs and we are also trying to narrow down some apartments to check out next time we head up there, any input would be a huge help

Old 12-28-2010, 08:29 PM  

Colorado Springs, Colorado
A great area is just south of Patty Jewett Golf course, just north of uintah and union. There's both duplexes and apartments. As far as neighborhoods go it's pretty good.

Old 01-01-2011, 04:55 PM  

i dunno if you have looked into it, but me and my roomate were looking at renting an apartment about 3 months ago and we randomly got the idea to look at houses... im now renting a 5 room house, with an enclosed 2 car garage, and a backyard for $100 more than the apartments i was looking at cost... and if you plan on paying rent for additional covered parking it becomes pretty darn even
Old 01-02-2011, 07:28 PM  

The Apartments behind Steaksmith at Maizland and Academy are pretty good.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:52 PM  

Round Rock, TX, TX
Awesome info guys, thanks alot. We are heading up there on thursday so we may go check some of these areas out.

Thanks again
Old 01-02-2011, 08:11 PM  

are you in the military? If so you might want to look at near the bases. Rent tends to be a little cheaper near Fort Carson and they would be more willing to work with folks that might have to deploy. Hope this helps.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:06 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by giamirish View Post
are you in the military? If so you might want to look at near the bases. Rent tends to be a little cheaper near Fort Carson and they would be more willing to work with folks that might have to deploy. Hope this helps.
If you are military my soon to be farther in law owns a bunch of rental properties and has great rates. He is also a retired E-9 out of the army. I'm currently an E-5 in the AF.
Old 01-14-2011, 12:35 PM  

Do not rent from any Griffis Blessing apartments if you can avoid it. Trashy Trashy Trashy.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:19 AM  

Round Rock, TX, TX
Not in the military.

We were up there last week and my wife really wants to live in the Old Colorado City area. If we are able to relocate up there we will be buying a house but we would probably live in an apartment for at least a year while we catch up on some of the relocation costs.

we did like these apartments near Garden of the GOds:
Apartments Colorado Springs Northwest - Spring Canyon Apartments - Colorado Springs, CO 80907
any opinions?
Old 01-20-2011, 11:34 AM  

Colorado Springs, CO
Look around on King Street @ 19th and Uintah. There are some cheap apartments on that street and the neighborhood is ok as well.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
Bookmark this Page!