Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-19-2011, 02:17 PM  

Woodland Park, CO
Electrician in Woodland Park

Hi - can you please recommend an electrician in or that serves Woodland Park? I would prefer the recommendation to come from someone who has hired the individual they recommend.

I need to have a 220 drop(s) added to my garage.

Dave.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:45 AM  

Woodland Park, Colorado
I've used Hedges Electric(located in Divide) twice. I've had them replace some base board heaters and wire an outside light by my garage. They've done good work in a timely fashion both times and their rates seemed good compared to others. Their number is 719-687-9087. You may have to leave a message, but they will return your call.

Old 01-20-2011, 11:01 AM  

Woodland Park, CO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajuntj View Post
I've used Hedges Electric(located in Divide) twice. I've had them replace some base board heaters and wire an outside light by my garage. They've done good work in a timely fashion both times and their rates seemed good compared to others. Their number is 719-687-9087. You may have to leave a message, but they will return your call.
Thank you very much.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:13 AM  

Woodland Park, Colorado
You're welcome. I hope you get the same results I've had. I will definitely call them first if I have any new electrical needs.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads