Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-16-2010, 04:46 PM  

Colorado Springs, CO
My all time favorite is Wolf Creek, just due to the sheer lack of lines for the lifts =). Their snow pack is all natural and they have a ton of it, the only downside is that it is way out of the way for me.

Otherwise, copper is a good all around mountain that I tend to frequent when I can't get down to Wolf. It's got a little bit of something for everyone and the lines aren't usually too terrible.

Old 11-18-2010, 10:43 AM  

Easy question. Winter Park.

Old 11-18-2010, 12:03 PM  

Winter Park, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaginger View Post
Easy question. Winter Park.
I'm with you! Not to mention the fact that I live here :-) You jusst have to be here sometime other than the weekend to truely appreciate it. And know where to go on the weekends to get away from all the mets.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:18 AM  

Woodland Park, CO
We use the Colorado Pass and do most of our skiing at Breck and Keystone, though Vail is gem for this pass. I just wish Steamboat was closer!!!!
Old 12-28-2010, 10:51 AM  

Vail

I think my favorite is a toss up between Vail and Keystone. I really like the back bowls at Vail, but being able to ski/board from morning all the way into the night at Keystone is pretty tight.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.