Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-18-2010, 10:03 AM  

Denver, CO
Living Social

Joined this web site a little bit ago, and so far the experience hasn't been the best. Wondering if anyone else has had difficulty.

One 'deal' was for auto detailing. Got the two certificates we bought, tried to schedule, and when we FINALLY heard back, was told they were overwhelmed and to be patient through these 'trying times'. Guess they didn't count on the response.

Also, learned that there are now add-on charges of mileage. Wasn't mentioned in the deal - only extra cost was supposed to the the tip.

Last, the earliest availability to get the service is in February. I'm more than a little concerned that the service will never be delivered, and by that time we'll have no recourse with our credit card company or livingsocial.com.

It's starting to turn out that this 'deal' might not have been such a great deal.

Old 11-18-2010, 12:08 PM  

Winter Park, Colorado
I have never gotten a service like that, but I have always used Groupon with a lot of success. I usually get restaurant deals, which so far have been awesome. If you haven't joined yet, I'll give you a link, it gets my some sort of points if I refer people :-)

Old 11-18-2010, 12:10 PM  

Winter Park, Colorado
Here is that link, if you or anyone else needs it:

Local Daily Deals from Groupon

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads