Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-05-2010, 06:46 PM  

Dallas, PA
Skiing, biking, hiking, fishing, and wheeling all seem like very good reasons for my to schedule a flight to the west. The whole place sounds and looks unbelievable.

Old 10-05-2010, 11:38 PM  

Gilbert, AZ
Sounds like a great state, wouldn't mind moving there...I've been through southern parts of Colorado and would love to move there...100+ degree weather gets old!

Old 10-06-2010, 12:26 PM  

Greenville, SC
I've visted Colorado many times and each time I discover something new to love about the state. Go visit and if possible, try to hit the Springs, Denver, Longmont, Fort Collins, & Estes Park. You will love every minute of your visit there. If the scenery isn't enough to move you, the people will be! Have a fun trip.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:42 PM  

Conifer, Colorado
We need your tourist dollars because our state gov. is made up of democrat idiots
Old 10-06-2010, 06:55 PM  

Ironton, OH
One reason?? Ill give my best reason
The San Juan mountain range.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:31 PM  

colorado springs, colorado
Snowboarding my fried.. nuf said.......... if u visit make sure its during the winter,
Old 10-07-2010, 02:07 PM  

Colorado springs, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunsmith View Post
we need your tourist dollars because our state gov. Is made up of democrat idiots
^^^this^^^
Old 10-09-2010, 08:33 AM  

colorado springs, colorado
Hiking, skiing, biking, offroading, camping, rafting.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:08 AM  

Loveland, Colorado
Well it appears that the Colorado folks have given some excellent reasons already! I was just going to post that you cannot match the breath-taking beauty of our mountains this time of year, the aspens are changing color, the peaks are getting snow, and there are always spectacular views to behold. I've been around and the awesomeness of our wilderness is very hard to top. Not to mention all of the fun to be had in the mountains, whether you want to try to break your 4x4 trying the trails, or break your leg on the slopes, or just take it all in and pick up some cool memories in the process; Colorado is the place to do it.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:22 PM  

Fort Collins, Colorado
This is all the reason you need. My friend's girlfriend took this on a wheeling trip this last Saturday. If this doesn't convince you, then you can stay out of our state

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.