Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Columbus
Click Here to Login

Old 01-25-2011, 02:51 PM  

Columbus, OH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impish123 View Post
The Winking Lizard on Bethel has a killer selection on tap. I tend to go to Gallo's Tap room as they almost always have Belles Two Hearted on tap...
Winking Lizard is the best X2!

Old 02-28-2011, 02:11 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_b View Post
As far as carry outs go, I like Gentiles and (believe it or not) Giant Eagle.
Be careful with giant eagle-a lot of their beer sits on the shelf unchecked. I've bought about two ipa there only to get home and see they were both expired. Yes, I know the beer is still "good", but all the hop goodness that makes an ipa an ipa was severely diminished.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:44 AM  

Columbus, OH
Gentile's has a great selection and will order stuff they don't have.

Speaking of out of date IPA, I bought a sixer of Stone IPA from Pace-Hi carryout that was terrible. They did (begrudgingly) exchange my 5 pack for a fresh sixer, though.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:25 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolfe View Post
Gentile's has a great selection and will order stuff they don't have.

Speaking of out of date IPA, I bought a sixer of Stone IPA from Pace-Hi carryout that was terrible. They did (begrudgingly) exchange my 5 pack for a fresh sixer, though.
Wow. I would consider than unusual they did that. Wish Kenny rd market would do that wit the weyerbacher double single I bought there 2 weeks ago that tasted like it's been sitting around two years
Old 03-02-2011, 06:43 AM  

Columbus, OH
Quote:
Originally Posted by beesy View Post
Wow. I would consider than unusual they did that. Wish Kenny rd market would do that wit the weyerbacher double single I bought there 2 weeks ago that tasted like it's been sitting around two years
Well, I did contact Stone directly and told the guy that Stone expects them to swap it.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Columbus
Bookmark this Page!