Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Columbus
Click Here to Login

Old 12-10-2010, 01:35 PM  

ohio
Thanks gonna have to check the one in dublin!

Old 12-10-2010, 04:49 PM  

Dayton, Ohio
I had a guy drive an hour to my shop in Dayton becuse of her crappy customer service. Her husband owns Columbus Brewing Co. You would think she would care about getting people into drinking and making better beer.

Old 12-11-2010, 10:21 AM  

Columbus, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthiness View Post
I had a guy drive an hour to my shop in Dayton becuse of her crappy customer service. Her husband owns Columbus Brewing Co. You would think she would care about getting people into drinking and making better beer.
Actually her husband is the head brewmaster at barleys, not cbc, but i agree the reputation she has is not good (and I've seen it myself)
Old 12-19-2010, 12:36 PM  

Columbus, Ohio
All I can think of is the Winemaker's Shop, would not recommend. Everything is way overpriced, find another store or find a retailer online. Also, the lady working wasn't very helpful and rude.
Old 12-19-2010, 12:39 PM  

We have a great wine making shop here in Billing,Montana. Been in business for over 20 years.So they know there stuff
Old 12-24-2010, 10:22 PM  

Columbus, Ohio
You are definitely talking about Gentiles in Grandview. It is on the corner of 5th Ave and Northstar Rd. They share the building with a Mama Mimi's. It is always interesting to walk into the freezer for hops and be 5 feet away from a bunch of pizza supplies.

On another note. I also agree that whats her face at winemakers isn't very welcoming and they are overpriced. I went in there looking for hazelnut eztract one day and it was $15 for a small (and i mean small, maybe 1 oz) bottle. She was short, abrupt, and not very welcoming at all. I do all of my business at Gentiles.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Columbus
Bookmark this Page!