Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Connecticut
Click Here to Login

Old 12-08-2010, 11:10 AM  

Bridgeport, CT, CT
Never been to Zok's as it is not near me, but would like to. I was at a homebrew competition in Newtown and Paul won a ton of medals.
I go to Maltose Express near me and they are very helpful and knowledgable. They have great prices on ingredients. Sometimes there supplies are a little pricey though. I have to get somethings online, because I just can't afford everything there, but I buy what I can to support them. They are always busy, so I don't think they are going anywhere soon!

Old 12-09-2010, 11:29 PM  

Santa Cruz, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by ams0286 View Post
If you are looking for a home brew supply shop in South Eastern CT, Rob's Homebrew at Salem Four Corners works well. Other than that you are kind of out of luck. There is also a Home Brewers Club run out of Cottrell in Pawcatuck CT for all of South Eastern CT.
Thanks, ams, I'll pass that on. My Dad's a homebrewer in SE CT. He buys from Robs, but I don't think he knows about he club. Cheers!

Old 01-05-2011, 10:23 AM  

Ansonia, Connecticut
Hi
My name is Tony and I own A Wine & Beer Makers Cellar in Ansonia, Ct. We are just
down Rt.8 from Terryville. Give us a call at 203-732-3332 for store hours etc. Even
better you can e-mail me at tony@wineandbeercellar.com. I hope we can help!!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Connecticut
Bookmark this Page!