Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Connecticut
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-09-2010, 09:12 AM  

Hartford, CT
Nutcracker @ the Bushnell

Going with my wife for Christmas, has anyone been to this ballet? They aren't my thing, but it's what she wanted. What's a guy to do?

Old 11-10-2010, 01:49 PM  

Wethersfield, CT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda View Post
Going with my wife for Christmas, has anyone been to this ballet? They aren't my thing, but it's what she wanted. What's a guy to do?
BTDT. Went with the Mrs. several years ago. We had dinner at Chuck's (long gone now), several beers with my steak, a couple beverages at the Bushnell and all was fine. It even started snowing while we were eating dinner in a window table and during the walk back to the Bushnell! Ballet is not my thing either but it wasn't bad, I'm a kid when it comes to Christmas-related stuff so that probably helped. And it scored me a lot of points for use down the road!

Old 11-11-2010, 06:51 PM  
Gorgonzola stuffed olives

North CT / Denmark
I've seen the nutcracker, but not there. Going to to the Bushnell for the first time to see White Christmas w/ the wife this year. Well technically it's not the first time, but the first time was because my company got bought out and they brought all the employees there to talk about it so I'm not sure that counts...
Old 11-15-2010, 10:36 AM  

Hartford, CT
good to know it's manageable. Sad to hear Chucks is gone, sounds like a good option.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:16 PM  

Brooklyn, NY
I've seen the nutcracker, but not at the Bushnell, I actually enjoyed it when I saw it; thanks to this thread I may end up seeing it this December at the Bushnell, as I couldn't get tickets to it on Broadway this year.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:37 AM  
Gorgonzola stuffed olives

North CT / Denmark
Well, we saw White Christmas there last weekend. I forgot how beautiful the Bushnell is.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Connecticut
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.