Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-16-2011, 08:40 AM  

Having experience in this department, its a fire hazard and you sign a waiver stating you are responsible for all damages... yet, we did BBQ on our patio with no complaints from the neighbors.

Old 02-21-2011, 08:02 PM  

When I lived in Plano I used to smoke brisket, ribs, pulled pork on my back patio, neighbors used to start roaming around licking there lips though, one day my manager came out from the office after about 7 hrs and asked me if she could have some since she had been watching it all morning lol. That was at the Ranch at ridgeview.

Old 03-11-2011, 05:43 PM  

I have been told that apartment communities will allow you to store your BBQ's on your patio/balcony. However to use them is a violation of a city code and carries a 2,000 fine plus whats left of your BBQ after the fire department is done with it. Not sure about the electric smokers, I love using a smoker and plan on checking with the local fire house if I can use one on my balcony. Good luck and happy BBQing

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Bookmark this Page!