Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-10-2010, 10:48 AM  

Mesquite, Tx
AT Least

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbieB View Post
They should have fired Jason Garrett. At this point, I wish we could just completely withdraw for the season. Who wants to be 1-15? Some serious changes need to happen to say the least.
We should get a good draft pick out of it. Can you draft a coach??

Old 11-15-2010, 09:02 AM  

Rockwall
Well someone is doing something right, did y'all see last night's game? Take that, Giants, that's what you get for taking out our quarterback.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:42 AM  
Genetically Altered

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora06 View Post
Well someone is doing something right, did y'all see last night's game? Take that, Giants, that's what you get for taking out our quarterback.
Man, oh man, that win felt great! Every game now is our seasons last hope. Now if we can just beat the Lions (who play tougher than most give them credit for) we can take that momentum into the Saints game. If we manage to beat the Saints, we take that momentum into Indy to face a banged up Colts team, and Romo should be back after that. Look out world, the Cowboys are motivated again!
Old 11-17-2010, 08:46 AM  

Rockwall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kode_Luna View Post
If we manage to beat the Saints, we take that momentum into Indy to face a banged up Colts team, and Romo should be back after that. Look out world, the Cowboys are motivated again!
Romo is coming back this season?! I must have missed that, I hope he recovers completely, I'm still so frustrated he was injured in the first place. Glad to hear he is coming back soon!
Old 11-17-2010, 10:58 AM  
Genetically Altered

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Quote:
Romo is coming back this season?! I must have missed that, I hope he recovers completely, I'm still so frustrated he was injured in the first place. Glad to hear he is coming back soon!
He was originally ruled out for 6-8 weeks. If the Cowboys were to continue on the dismal losing streak he probably wouldn't even return this season. Now that we have a spark of life, and if we can maintain it, he'll be back for sure. Hopefully earlier than projected. Since the break was on his non-throwing arm (clavicle), I don't see why he couldn't be back at the earliest possible date.

I don't want to get ahead of myself because there is still a lot of football to be played, but if Kitna can just do his job and get us through the next few games, Romo might be back in time to face a determined Eagles team.

I know some fans will never like him, but I don't know why. He's rated 4th all-time in career QB rating (above Manning and Brady). He made some early career mistakes but he's a completely changed man. Love him or hate him, he's our quarterback, and he gives us the best chance to win.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:47 AM  

Rockwall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kode_Luna View Post
Love him or hate him, he's our quarterback, and he gives us the best chance to win.
I love him and always have, I'm glad to hear his recovery is going well- I didn't know the break wasn't on his throwing arm, that's a blessing in disguise!
Old 11-19-2010, 03:21 PM  

little elm/frisco, tx
if they keep playing like that. we may have a new coach, not an interim coach
Old 11-20-2010, 06:42 AM  
Genetically Altered

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy6107 View Post
if they keep playing like that. we may have a new coach, not an interim coach
Hopefully they keep up the energy and the last game wasn't a fluke. It's great to see a team that actually wants to win. I don't care who the coach is, if he can light a fire under the players he's on my good side. The next 2 games will be very telling.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:48 AM  

Rockwall
Another win, thank goodness!

The Saints game will be very interesting. I am hearing a lot of negative noise about the upcoming game, but only time will tell. I know the Lions aren't amazing, but a win is a win. Hopefully our boys can pull off something unexpected in their next challenge.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:10 PM  
Genetically Altered

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Quote:
Another win, thank goodness!

The Saints game will be very interesting. I am hearing a lot of negative noise about the upcoming game, but only time will tell. I know the Lions aren't amazing, but a win is a win. Hopefully our boys can pull off something unexpected in their next challenge.
Bryan McCann is a machine!

I'm liking our chances for a 3-7 team to beat last years champs. We're coming off back to back wins for the first time since last season, we beat this same (undefeated) Saints team last season, we have a new coach, new attitude, Kitna's playing great... Cowboys fans should be feeling pretty good right now considering where we were 2 weeks ago.

The bad news is that Pasqualoni runs the same base 3-4 defense that Parcells Cowboys ran a few years back when they steamrolled us in 2006. If Pierre Thomas comes back, and it's looking like he will, it gives them another dangerous backfield threat. Anyway, should be fun. I'm nervous! Go Cowboys!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.