Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-23-2010, 09:10 AM  

Rockwall
It should be a very entertaining game. We beat them last year who's to say we can't do it again? I love the Saints (being that half my family is from/living in Louisiana) but the Cowboys are my #1 team!

Old 11-23-2010, 05:23 PM  

Go Boys!
It's gonna take a miracle against a team named The Saints, but I still have hope.

Old 11-26-2010, 06:44 AM  

Plano, TX
Time to plan for next year.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:13 AM  
Genetically Altered

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
That one hurt. Roy Williams is going to take a lot of flack for that fumble. At least he took the blame like a man.

There were a lot of things that went weird in that game: From Dez throwing tantrums on the sideline to Gurode miscues that cost us points, field position, and a possession. Also I don't know why Garrett chose not to kick the 53 yard field goal to tie it right after Beuhler made it from that exact distance.

Things could have gone better but generally speaking I like what I'm seeing from Garrett as a head coach. I think the Cowboys will be back to their winning ways again next season with Romo under the helm.

We've been to the playoffs as an 8-8 team before but... I'm pretty sure that won't happen this time around, even if we manage to make it to 8-8.

Wish we could have that game back. That was a heart breaker.
Old 11-27-2010, 08:33 AM  

PLANO, TX
Cowboys vs. Saints

They played a good game... need to correct some mistakes and be ready for next one!
Old 11-29-2010, 10:50 AM  

Rockwall
We had the game until Roy Williams dropped the ball. I've said it once and I'll say it again, He gets too excited when he completes a pass and drops it while in the moment. It was a good game, too bad they lost.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:02 PM  

Dallas, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora06 View Post
We had the game until Roy Williams dropped the ball. I've said it once and I'll say it again, He gets too excited when he completes a pass and drops it while in the moment. It was a good game, too bad they lost.
Roy isn't the only reason they lost that game, I was encouraged to see them play well and hold serve with one of the top teams in the NFL.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:13 AM  

Katy, Texas
That game was a good one to watch, the cowboys almost had it man.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:00 AM  

Rockwall
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrewer View Post
Roy isn't the only reason they lost that game, I was encouraged to see them play well and hold serve with one of the top teams in the NFL.
Yes, not the only reason, but a fairly good contributor. And I completely agree, the Saints had the first half, but we held our own in the second!
Old 12-02-2010, 01:25 PM  
Huge Member

Dallas, Providence Village
I think by the cowboys sucking it up this year is the way for my sports world to level out. With the rangers going to the world series, and the mavs to a hot start, the cowboys had to fail.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.