Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-18-2010, 11:37 AM  

jonesboro, arkansas
Good place to visit?

What is a good place to visit in or around the Dallas area beside Cowboy Stadium?

Old 11-02-2010, 06:55 AM  

Mesquite, Tx
Depends

I guess that would depend on what you like to do. The Dallas Farmer's Market is a cool place to visit, likewise the Arboretum, the World Aquarium, the art museum, etc. There are fishing places at Lake Ray Hubbard or Lake Lavon. There's the Texas Motor Speedway, Cowboy stadium, hockey and basketball at the AA center, local gun shows and more.
As far as clubs, restaurants, bars, etc, I'm the wrong guy to ask as I don't drink, I can't dance if my life depended on it, and as a former classically trained chef, I don't go to too many restaurants.
Go to the web site Dallas Events, Hotels, Meetings, Shopping, Dining, and More! - VisitDallas.com for some good information and come spend money in Dallas. We need the income.

Old 11-20-2010, 02:22 PM  

McKinney, Texas
If you would like something historical, check out Dealey Plaza where JFK was assassinated.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:27 AM  
in need of conical

Dallas, TX
bigdogg50
You're going to have to give us something to go on here, what are you in to?
Great restaurants, bars, museums, lakes, golf, you name it.
Ft Worth has a Modern and Kimball art museums, and Dallas has the DMA and Nasher sculpture.
The Dallas Zoo has been recently remodeled. Do you have kids? Six Flags is in Arlington and so is the ball park.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:04 AM  

Heber Springs, AR
Go to White Rock Lake! Its very nice and peaceful. Lots of space to do just about anything outdoorsy!
Old 02-02-2011, 05:30 PM  

Many great Sporting venues and golf courses. Stars (NHL), Mavericks (NBA), Rangers (MLB), FC Dallas (Soccer), Texas Motorspeedway, Mesquite Rodeo, ...

Just wait until it's not under ice and below freezing!
Old 02-05-2011, 02:21 AM  

dallas, texas
i love going to Texas Motorspeedway and cowboy stadium
Old 02-21-2011, 08:05 PM  

The botanical garden is pretty cool for the lady in your life in Ft Worth or Dallas.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.