Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-18-2010, 03:05 PM  

Frisco, Texas
Just got back from bow-hunting

Great weekend, took 4 days off to bow-hunt. Saw a bunch of great deer, but nothing that I was going to take just yet. Still a few weeks to go, and it is my first year with a bow, so I am being picky. Much better than rifle hunting in a blind, although I did miss my coffee and donuts

Old 11-03-2010, 10:05 PM  

Mesquite, Tx
new hunter

I've never bow-hunted, and I have only hunted a couple of times, but I sure love venison. I have a friend in S.W Texas who manages a ranch of 14,000 acres. He has let me come and hunt a couple of time and I hope to get down there this year as well. I sure would like to find a place closer to the metroplex where I can hunt some hogs, if nothing else.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:34 PM  

Dallas
Never did bow hunting. Going deer hunting this weekend. Hoping to bag a deer or hog.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:41 AM  

CANTON, TX
i need to get my bow out and have it restrung. been a long while since i held her
Old 12-23-2010, 04:51 PM  

Amarillo, TX
I went out on the last 2 days of bow season just scouting. I should have taken my bow. Several great opportunities and then the 1st 3 days of gun season not a damn thing.
Old 12-23-2010, 04:52 PM  

Amarillo, TX
When I got home I did drag out my bow and do a bit of practice, just been to long to trust my skill on a deer at this point.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:25 PM  

Arlington, TX
My Father in Law bought a bow a couple of years ago, but as far as I know, he has not taken it out to actually hunt with it.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.