Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Click Here to Login

Old 12-22-2010, 07:09 AM  

Dallas, TX
Being from California I can at least say that there really isn't anything LIKE it here. You might like something else better but I haven't really found anything similar. That being said they are my favorite, I'm not a fan of their sauce (its like a 1000 island) so I usually get two Cheeseburgers Animal Style (extra lettuce/Tomato and grilled in mustard), with Ketchup/Mustard instead of the "secret sauce".

Also from what I understand reading those various articles and from what I think makes good business sense I think they will likely be opening several locations right around the same time. It shouldn't be just Firewheel, from a distribution standpoint it would make more sense to open more than one if they are going to the trouble of building a meat processing plant nearby.

Old 12-23-2010, 10:27 PM  

Arlington, TX
I like In-N-Out, but I do not love it.
The prices are great (cheap), and hte burgers are tasty and juicy, but there are better burgers elsewhere (Smashburger, Loveshack)

Old 01-06-2011, 09:56 PM  

Dallas, Texas
this place open yet ?????? ya'll are making me hungry !!
Old 01-10-2011, 08:48 AM  

Dallas, TX
I apologize if this is a re post, I haven't gone through and read the entire thread. Last I heard is that In-N-Out Burger is going up next to SMU where the Steak n' Shake used to be. Anyone else heard this?
Old 01-11-2011, 09:27 PM  
Pass. seat of a streetcar

Amarillo, Texas
I have heard nothing buy good things about them. Can't wait to head down and try it!!!
Old 01-11-2011, 11:20 PM  

Lubbock, Texas
Where is Firewheel???? Can't wait to make a roadtrip for a burger!
Old 01-12-2011, 08:00 PM  

Irving, Texas
Anyone had Al's burgers in Arlington? Is In-N-out as good?
Old 01-12-2011, 08:08 PM  

Independence, Kansas
MMM in-n-out... I really miss them and Del taco... The best hamburgers from a fast food burger joint hands down....
Old 01-13-2011, 05:55 AM  

Dallas, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by intelspec View Post
MMM in-n-out... I really miss them and Del taco... The best hamburgers from a fast food burger joint hands down....
One of the best because they were always made fresh (since nobody really orders them). They were definitly my favorite 2am (I worked the grave shift) burger. Because while Carl's Jr and Jack in the Box were serving dry, crusty hamburgers Del Taco would fry up fresh patties and toast the buns. They were as close as you can get to in n out at 2am.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:44 PM  

I'm really surprised by how many people like the In n Out Burger. I tried them once in LA, and they pretty much were exact copies of a plain McDonalds Hamburger. (yuck)

Since I'm outnumbered here on this conversation, I'm willing to try again and see if my one experience was a fluke. I don't live far from firewheel.

Five Guys Burgers and Fries was MUCH better. They just recently opened up in DFW too.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Bookmark this Page!