Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-10-2010, 09:14 AM  

Garland, TX
Town East Mall

I don't even go anymore. I am willing to make the drive to Northpark or Firewheel just to avoid the chaotic & uncomfortable nature of Town East. Has it gotten any better? It seems its become nothing more than a place for the local high school kids to hangout during the day and nothing good happens there after the sun goes down. Last I heard, they were trying to re-vamp the area to make it more attractive, is it working?

Old 11-10-2010, 10:52 AM  

Mesquite, Tx
[QUOTE=DiamondDoll;<snip> Last I heard, they were trying to re-vamp the area to make it more attractive, is it working?[/QUOTE]

I live 5 min away and I never go either. I go to Sears if I ned anything, but don't go through the mall.

Old 11-19-2010, 03:20 PM  

little elm/frisco, tx
i heard this place was a dangerous hangout for thugs now
Old 11-20-2010, 06:34 AM  
Genetically Altered

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadoo View Post
I live 5 min away and I never go either. I go to Sears if I ned anything, but don't go through the mall.
I used to live just near there too for about a year. I went to that mall a few times and it was always an adventure. The after school scene was pretty annoying and that was in 2006. If it's even worse now... that's pretty bad.

Tax free weekend and Christmas shopping were basically hell. After I parked, my car got hit in the parking lot during both of those times!

I don't live there anymore but I won't ever shop there again when I visit. It's easier to buy things online anyway
Old 12-06-2010, 10:57 AM  

Garland, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kode_Luna View Post

Tax free weekend and Christmas shopping were basically hell. After I parked, my car got hit in the parking lot during both of those times!
I can't even imagine going there for holiday shopping/black Friday- sounds terrible! Did you know who hit your car or was it a hit and run? (they seem to be known for those)
Old 12-10-2010, 12:12 PM  
Genetically Altered

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondDoll View Post
I can't even imagine going there for holiday shopping/black Friday- sounds terrible! Did you know who hit your car or was it a hit and run? (they seem to be known for those)
I guess you could say it was a hit and run both times. When it got hit the second time I had parked it in the furthest back corner of a parking space I could find in the lot. Apparently an SUV parked next to us and let their door slam into mine, causing a worse looking dent than when a car backed into the corner panel the time before.

If it was my Jeep I wouldn't care so much but it was my Mustang which I was trying to sell lol
Old 12-10-2010, 10:22 PM  
Witchy Woman

Tx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kode_Luna View Post
I guess you could say it was a hit and run both times. When it got hit the second time I had parked it in the furthest back corner of a parking space I could find in the lot. Apparently an SUV parked next to us and let their door slam into mine, causing a worse looking dent than when a car backed into the corner panel the time before.

If it was my Jeep I wouldn't care so much but it was my Mustang which I was trying to sell lol
Omg... if it was Mustang I would be flipping out so I would not even be able to drive. lol.. I would be like Lois in that one episode of Family Guy..

Old 12-14-2010, 11:30 AM  

Garland, Texas
I live minutes from Town East Mall. Too many "hip hop" punks with their pants down where you can see their underwear! Nope, I will never go there until they clean it up and improve their customer base.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:38 AM  

CANTON, TX
last time i went the wife, kids and i didn't even make it to a store before we turned around and left. i have a chl and won't go there cause i know i am out gunned.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:24 PM  
alpha geek

Richardson, Tx
Town East is the new Red Bird. I avoid both.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.