Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-16-2010, 06:26 AM  

Snyder, Texas
worlds aquarium

I'm not from Dallas but love to visit. Going to the worlds aquarium downtown is one of me and my daughters things to do. If you've never been its great for the little ones. The only bad experience we've had there was a few parents not watching there kids well and allowing them to beat on the glass. Oh and did I mention for us dads, they have alcohol... lol

What are others take on this place, and is there anything new going on since a about a year ago?

Old 12-20-2010, 12:32 PM  
alpha geek

Richardson, Tx
I'd dress comfortably, as it stays humid for the animals and can feel very warm. Throw in some grades to reach the upper areas and it can feel hot.

My favorite exhibit was the vampire bats. Woo-hoo!

Also, for CHL folks: I saw no 30.06 posted last time I was there, which is reassuring when trotting around downtown.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:19 PM  

Garland, TX
I need to go back and try it again. I happened to go on a big elementary school field trip day or something, and there were bus loads of screaming running kids from many different schools everywhere. It was absolute chaos. Not very enjoyable for me, and especially my 2 year old daughter. The exhibits themselves are good. It's a little pricey though, IMO.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.