Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Delaware
Click Here to Login

Old 11-04-2010, 10:25 AM  

Wilmington, Delware
O'Donnel lost!

What's next for O'Donnel. I read report saying Fox news wasn't going to hire her, but she's been in the news a lot even after her loss. What do you guys think is next for O'Donnel?

Old 11-22-2010, 04:27 PM  

Wilmington, Delaware
Obscurity, hopefully. She doesn't have as much visibility as Palin did, so she's SOL when it comes to things like that. Being from such a small state, the world is probably going to forget about her - and good riddance (we're not all crazy here in DE)

Old 11-22-2010, 07:18 PM  

Townsend, Delaware
even though its off topic, shes pretty good looking for an older lady, definitely a milf.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:04 AM  

Landenberg, Pennsylvania
Decent looks is about all she has going for her. I've never seen a polititian that is so uninformed, well.. except for maybe her "big sister" Palin.

Real life is funnier than any comedy show when it comes to politics.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:30 PM  

Wilmington, DE, DE
I think she'll go back to being the unemployed loser that she was before the election. Still don't know how Mike Castle lost, and his loss kinda makes me ashamed to be a DE resident. Did anyone see the SNL skits about her? Hilarious!
Old 12-19-2010, 10:45 PM  

Newark, DE
I hope she drops of the radar of people... I am tired of hearing from (tea party) relatives from the midwest about how great she is and why she was what delaware and the US needed. I sometimes wonder if they get the same information as us, or if it is spun so much over there that she could actually look like a good candidate?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Delaware
Bookmark this Page!