Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Delaware
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-18-2011, 08:13 PM  

Beaches in the summer time. Dewey is destination must.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:54 AM  

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Delaware beach communities are among some of the safest places to visit, we enjoy over 20 world class restaurants, Rehoboth Bay is great for sailing,on the fall weekends Rehoboth is alive and active w/ Jazz fest. film fest. Halloween parade , yes even for dogs ,how about 500!This weekend Feb. 6 Polar Bear plunge 2,500 to take a dip and 3000 to watch.

Old 02-14-2011, 10:08 AM  

Although someone already mentioned the Dogfish head brewery I can't help but second that suggestion!! Make sure you call ahead & register for a free tour (they fill up fast). It takes about 20 minutes & is pretty cool to see the inner workings of the place - and the best part is there's free tastings after. Also, Cape Henlopen State Park has a great drive on beach (but make sure you get the pass from the park office & have all the necessary surf fishing gear). They only issue annual passes though, so it might not be worth the investment if you'll only use it a few times. I guess that depends on how long you'd be in town and how much you like to fish! Fort Miles is also located in the park & has old watch/observation towers you can go up in and a guided tour of Battery 519. It's a good place for history buffs & people who don't necessarily want to lay on the beach all day.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:52 PM  

Slower Lower Delaware, & The Gumboro Mud Bog.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:03 PM  
Mud Hon

Baltimore, MD
Thrashers French Fries, Grotto Pizza, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth Beach. Unfortunately you can't get a part-time or day pass to drive on the beaches. They are seasonal only and if you are out of state, it's over $100 for the pass.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:15 PM  

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
It really depends on what you're searching for;looking for clean ocean, best sailing/ wind surfing bay in east,(Rehoboth Bay),great world class restaurants,16 to 22,if enjoy good eateries,you're a shopper , NO sales TAX. If you're looking for a vacation home , one of the LOWEST REAL ESTATE TAX states in USA,and good inventories, LOW crime rate,and we have a 1 mile wooden boardwalk and fun land, amusement pk., for small children. I live here and am glade I do , I believe it's "CAMELOT", except it does rain during the day ,sometimes , like today , but it's 60 degrees and it's 1-27-2012. Henry

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Delaware
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.