Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Click Here to Login

Old 10-19-2010, 08:21 AM  
Ric

Denver, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_c View Post
I hope thats not the club from MeetUp, that posted pictures of the club driving off trail on Co4x4......

That honestly is the only reason I wont wheel with that group, if its the same group.

there are so many 4wheeling clubs in Colorado its crazy, lol

Old 10-19-2010, 11:38 AM  

Longmont, CO
I like to go wheeling, but haven't gone much. Haven't gone at all this year, actually

Did Caribou at night with the Ghost Riders last year...had a couple inches of snow on the ground. Was fun, but without decent tires (balding BFG ATs) it can get a little hairy.

Old 10-19-2010, 07:04 PM  

Estes Park, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Lockers? Any body have suggestions on budget lockers and recovery stuff for XJ Cherokee that's my daily driver... i.e. starving student routine? Lincoln lockers don't always work well on snowy roads though...
Check out colorado4x4.org. people are always selling used parts, and you might find just what you needColorado4x4.org
Old 11-19-2010, 10:51 AM  

Arvada, Colorado
Another Club in Denver...

For four wheel (Toyota) folks. It's not limited to Toyotas, but that is the focus. We have quite a few folks in other rigs.

Rising Sun 4x4 club of Colorado

They are always going somewhere every weekend it seems...
Old 06-13-2011, 11:36 AM  
b_c

Denver, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
I hope thats not the club from MeetUp, that posted pictures of the club driving off trail on Co4x4......

That honestly is the only reason I wont wheel with that group, if its the same group.

there are so many 4wheeling clubs in Colorado its crazy, lol

no, we practice "stay the trail" on every ride. you're talking about "maverick's" group (something like "stock 4x4 adventure group" or something like that). he's a d!<k and it's not a wonder he got in trouble...karma is a beautch.

come see what we're all about >>> Colorado JeepPeople (Denver, CO) - Meetup
Old 06-15-2011, 08:20 PM  
Ric

Denver, Colorado
yes, there are so many clubs/forums here in Co. and Im on most lol
Im starting a 4x4 forum, in hopes its a little different than most, what I dont like about most is, there way to much chat about off topic, politics, stuff that has nothing to do with 4wheeling, I really dont want to go to a 4x4 forum to talk about politics, if I wanted to tak politics, Id go to a political site, lol

So this site wont have a general off topic, just a central place for anyone the area to post up runs, share ideas about modding, lifts, camping etc etc
Its also not going to a toyota forum, jeep forum, etc etc. any and all brands will be more than welcome, its not going to cater to the hard core, or the newbie, hoping its going to a good mix.
Ill let ya know when its up
Old 06-18-2011, 11:28 PM  
Ric

Denver, Colorado
our new wheeling forum, http://co4wd.freeforums.org/index.php
Old 08-23-2011, 05:04 AM  

Lakewood, Colorado
Can't really say me & my wife are "wheelers" but we go off raod alot to fire our weapons, will do some in the fall to enjoy the colors, we have 2009 Jeep Patriot, and a 1954 Willy's Station Wagon 4x4, that should be back before the snow starts flying.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:30 AM  
Ric

Denver, Colorado
MountainRobin,
That wheeling in my book, off roading and shooting, life is good. lol

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Bookmark this Page!