Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Click Here to Login

Old 12-16-2010, 06:29 PM  

Total Beverage at sheridan and 36th in westminister has an excellent selection and good prices. Tipsys is also good but usually considerably more expensive.

Old 12-19-2010, 07:22 PM  

Denver, Colorado
Daveco has almost no beer. Unless you consider American Lager to be "Premium Beer." Argonaut packs in way more variety in their relatively tiny space, and fortunately for me, is way closer. Total Beverage (I go to 104th, but I think there's one in Lakewood) has (or had, haven't been there in a while) a decent selection. I wasn't a big fan of Applejack. They have a great liquor selection, but beer seems to pale in comparison to Argonaut. I've heard good things about Davidsons down south.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:10 PM  

Yes daveco is the best
Old 12-21-2010, 09:29 AM  

Denver, Colorado
Where is Tipsy's?

I like Mile High Liquor and Spirits. They have a walk in beer cooler. And know a lot about the beer they sell.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:32 AM  

Denver, CO
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocko123 View Post
... Never seen a beer tasting at any of them though,
Lukas has beer and/or wine tastings most Saturday afternoons...Breckinridge Brewery was in there last week, and Fort Collins Brewery the week before. Not sure about the wines...I don't have a taste for the grape.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:57 PM  

Westminster, Colorado
When I lived out in Golden Applejack's was the place to go, but I live farther north not and have discovered Total Beverage. Sheridan and 36. I have never seen a better selection of microbrews anywhere! The Odell guys were there with pint glasses one time and I had to cave in and buy my favorite IPA to get one.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:13 PM  

Westminster, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neskimo View Post
Total Beverage at sheridan and 36th in westminister has an excellent selection and good prices. Tipsys is also good but usually considerably more expensive.
+1 on Total beverage. Amazing selection of beer.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:22 AM  

Denver, CO
Tipsy's is great for the selection but they're the most expensive liquor store in town. You'll realize why when you see the place, though. It's impressive. Applejack's and Total Beverage are where I usually go. They're both cheap and the guys who work there know their beers, especially at Total Beverage. Superior Liquors is pretty good, too, if you're up in that corner of town.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:34 AM  

littleton, co
Liquor Mart corner of Pierce and CoalMine in Littleton. A walk in museum cooler of beer. Imo

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Bookmark this Page!