Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Click Here to Login

Old 11-02-2010, 06:55 PM  

denver, colorado
Denver Bcycle?

Whats up with there rates? you have to pay for a membership then on top of that you have to pay per half hour of having a bike out? I guess maybe if i was working in the city and rode one to work from a bus stop it might not be so bad but to just rent one and go for a ride it would cost you an arm and a leg.

Old 11-17-2010, 11:21 AM  

Lakewood, Colorado
I can't see the benefit of not just taking my own bike, unless my workplace wouldn't let me bring it inside. Maybe if I was spending the day down there and wanted to get across town without the parking hassle. It would have been perfect getting in and out of the GABF, but we already had a designated driver dropping off and picking up.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:31 AM  

Denver, CO
I think it really caters to people who don't have the room in their apartments for a bike- I can see it being useful then.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Bookmark this Page!