Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Click Here to Login

Old 12-06-2010, 02:53 PM  

Awesome bar

Agreed, nothing like a ballgame and Falling Rock. Their GABF events are some of the best in town

Old 12-14-2010, 03:28 PM  

Denver, CO
I was just there over the weekend. I love the place. I've never been to Fresh Craft, do they have an expansive selection as well?

Old 12-15-2010, 08:08 AM  

Denver, Colorado
Fresh Craft does have a very good selection though not as big as FR but very good and it rotates frequently. I think they have about 20 different beers on tap at any given time. I also like their environment better. It is more relaxed and not quite such a bar scene. Not that that is bad... just not my pint of ale. Even still I love going down there when the mood is right. If I want to party then FR is great. If I want to hang out with friends or my wife and have great food and great beer then FC is my choice.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:33 PM  

Falling Rock is definitely awesome, good for things you dont usually get to try.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:32 AM  

Denver, CO
Best set of taps in town without question. Whenever we're out in Lodo I always drag the group over there for a pint. Never been to fresh craft...appreciate the heads up on this.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:04 PM  

Denver, Colorado
Love Falling Rock. Haven't yet checked out Fresh Craft, but I've also heard good things. There's a new tap house inside the Sheraton on 16th st mall, the Yard House (it's a chain, but that's not necessarily a bad thing). They'll have something like 130 beers on tap. I'm curious to check it out, although given its location, it'll probably be pricey
Old 12-20-2010, 06:42 AM  

Aurora, CO
I just happen to pop in the the Yard House this past weekend. it was there official grand opening and it was packed! Food was good but not cheap nor was the price of beer but still not a bad place if you want to try a whole lot of different beers. I still thing that Falling Rock had a more exotic selection though??
Old 12-21-2010, 10:21 AM  

Thornton, Colorado
yard house is good durring happy hour. normally late. there is another location over in the colorado mills mall off of 6th and colfax

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Bookmark this Page!