Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota > Duluth
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-09-2010, 10:38 PM  

Minnesota
I would like to second Pizza Luce for food and beer. They have a great tap list. Also, if you are looking for a good selection of craft beer or some homebrewing ingredients or supplies take a look at Last Chance Liquor. The Electric Fetus is great for new and used CDs and other hipster stuff.

Old 12-21-2010, 03:18 PM  

South St. Paul, Minnesota
I went to UMD...lot's of good memories..House of Donuts, Johnny Rays, rock climbing in Lester Park, Canal Park and Park Point. Lately I have been going to Duluth for July 4th..love the fireworks there. The Tall Ships this year was very cool too...I love Duluth.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:22 PM  

Bloomington, MN
Pizza Luce is especially fun on Sundays when they have the bloody mary bar. Rose gardens are nice for a date in the summer.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:04 PM  

Rochester, Minnesota
If you like to get out and explore and find that the Northshore is too busy, head straight north out of Duluth towards Island Lake. There is a lot of public land for hiking, hunting or just getting away.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:58 PM  

Millville, Minnesota
Dave's house.....
Old 01-08-2011, 09:26 AM  

Windsor, Ontario
Within a few months my to-do list in Duluth...work out at the Duluth 'Y', which just went through a renovation & looks great! Sometimes I'll go to the SMDC Fitness Centre and then off to Bixby's Cafe (Woodland Ave & St Marie St)...I'm not much of a 'mall' person so I can't say a lot about the shopping scene here. I do know I'll be outside all the time this summer...best place I've found to take cityscape photos of Duluth, I discovered while hiking last fall - Observation Park at 10th Ave W & 3rd St...there's a baseball field, and behind that are some rocks, as you look around you get the best unobstructed view of downtown, the bridge & the hillside!
Old 01-08-2011, 09:52 AM  

Kelowna, British Columbia
Always enjoyed hiking the north-shore highway trails. My favorites:

Cascade River State Park, up On Hwy 61 in Lutsen
Judge C.R. Magney State Park, Off Hwy 61 about 14 miles northeast of Grand Marais
Old 01-18-2011, 07:34 AM  

Add Jay Cooke and Lester Park to the list!
Old 02-02-2011, 01:21 PM  

I'd say the lake walk and park point are great. I used to live in an apartment on the point. It was great watching the surf club
Old 03-03-2011, 04:14 PM  
Lost in Minnesota

St. Paul, Minnesota
The railroad museum is really cool, you can get into the old train cars and engines and walk through them. I liked it alot and took a lot of pictures.
I want to take the train ride up the shore this summer when I'm there. I think it goes up to Two Harbors. I go through Duluth quite often.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota > Duluth
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.